Nail that shot!
We are so passionate about sharing our experiences with everyone who wants to learn from us. Haven been involved in the photography of over 300 wedding couples weddings and portrait sessions we feel that we have bagged enough experience to know the best way to develop as a Photographer.
"Nail that shot!" is a fun but also intensive opportunity to allow us to help you develop to become a better photographer. We will share with you simple things like how we think and solve problems when we are on assignments and also complex things like how we setup multiple lighting arrangements. By simplifying our process into systems that govern how we work we develop methods that you can use to also create your own compositions and further improve on your own style.
Our workshop is a 2 Day workshop that focuses on the following areas
- Thinking Creatively and finding inspiration in the every things
- Learning how to light better and using the light to tell impactful stories
- Low light and night time photography
- Improved interactions with subjects that lead to better posing
- Capturing story telling moments with impactful compositions
- Perfecting Post production and workflow using Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop and Photo Mechanic
- Shooting Assignment where you get to apply the knowledge learnt
- Image critiques to fine tune the bits that need fine tuning
We really want to push you past your limits. We will be there holding your hands so you don't fall flat on your face!
WORKSHOP in new orleans, la
Date: 13th and 14th March, 2018
Venue : tbc
investment : $1500 (10% discount if you sign up before Feb 14th)
There is a 50% deposit required to hold your place at the workshop.You can make payment via Venmo (olajide-alakija). The remaining balance is due 21 days before the workshop. Your deposit is non-refundable.
The registration is on a first come, first serve basis. The workshop is limited to 10 participants. If you register after the workshop fills up you will be put on a waiting list in case a participant withdraws. To register you need to send a 50% deposit to our payment via Venmo (olajide-alakija). Once your money has been paid your place will be noted. We will then add you to a the group of workshop participants on our Facebook page. The workshop will start from there.
Can't see the submit button? Follow this link instead